Coronovirus - Latest Updates
Updated to reflect rule changes 24/9/20.
We have conducted a risk assessment based on the information provided on the Government Web Sites. This includes general COVID-19 information and specific information for Restaurants & Takeaways. Whilst we would like to open as normal, customer and staff safety is our priority. We therefore have to make a number of changes and restrictions. These will be under constant review. We have introduced the following mitigation steps:
- Restaurant seating capacity has been reduced by over 50% to provide 2m seated face to face separation.
- A limit of 6 people per table, with no exceptions.
- No children under 11 years old.
- Social distancing cannot be provided between people at the same table.
- Stricter timing to reduce possibility of people arriving at the same time.
- Disposable and/or easily cleaned menus (full menu available)
- We have significantly increased our cleaning regime.
- Handwashing facilities is provided in the toilets and alcohol based hand sanitiser is available at the entrance to the restaurant.
- Where comfortable, there will be an increase in ventilation
- Takeaways are available when possible.
In return we request our customers:
- Be alert and stay safe You MUST wear a mask when not seated at your table. People not doing this can be fined £200 for first offence. This applied to takeway collections as well.
- Be flexible with day and time when booking, as capacity is very limited..
- If anyone in your booking feels unwell, please stay at home and call to cancel the booking.
- Be punctual to avoid clashing with other people.
- Please try to book tables or takeaways in advance by phone.
Call 01785 819000 when a time will be agreed.
Please remember a COVID-19 outbreak at the restaurant will result in the restaurant closing.