Thai Lanna - Chasewater: Opening Times
Thai Lanna – Chasewater is OPEN for business. To protect all of our customers and staff, we are NOT 'open as usual'. Unfortunately there will be a number of guidlines, which will be strictly enforced. We are a small restaurant, so capacity will be limited.
Please find additional Coronovirus information here.
We will continue to operate a takeaway service (collection only) between 6:00pm and 9:30pm Tuesday to Saturday. The usual 10% discount applies.
The Menu is here Thai Lanna Chasewater Menu
To minimise the risk of transference of COVID-19 please follow this procedure:
- Call the restaurant and place your order. You will be given a time to pick up the order.
- Orders will be spaced to avoid multiple customers in the restaurant so please arrive at the time allocated.
- Credit cards/ machine and any cash will be sanitised between transactions. Contactless payment is preferred.
Additional measures include:
- Frequently cleaning and sanitising of contact points.
- Educating our employees on prevention.
- Providing regular updates to all employees.
- Frequent and proper hand washing.
- Reinforcing personal hygiene controls.
Many of us in the hospitality industry have already seen the change in the number of people out on the street and in our establishments, which is totally understandable given the circumstances, but it is our hope that we continue to receive your custom, even during these strange times. As a small business with staff to support, we and other businesses need you now more than ever!
We are really grateful for your support during this time and we will continue to take every precaution to keep you safe. Look out for each other and wash your hands regularly.
Benjamart & Kevin Denis
Thai Lanna Ltd
Thai Lanna - Chasewater is open at the following times:
|Sunday||Evening||Last Kitchen Order|
|Tuesday||6:00 to 10:00 pm||9:30pm|
|Wednesday||6:00 to 10:00 pm||9:30pm|
|Thursday||6:00 to 10:00 pm||9:30pm|
|Friday||6:00 to 10:00 pm||9:30pm|
|Saturday||6:00 to 10:00 pm||9:30pm|
We are closed Chrismas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day
We are open for Special Events days which include:
Mother's Day (Lunchtime and Evening Meals)
Valetines Day (even if it falls on a Monday)
Christmas Eve (even if it falls on a Monday)
New Years Eve (even if it falls on a Monday)
Call us on 01543 371193